Saturday, June 6, 2009

it's a party


tomorrow we are celebrating my son's fourth birthday with family at my house. i always fix piles of food, as usual, so today is going to be a super busy day for me, cooking and baking. little daddy requested a chocolate cake with blue frosting, easy enough, i hope. i am also fixing baked beans, potato salad, my mama's pea salad, carrot salad, king ranch chicken casserole, fresh salsa, mexican pinwheels, a key lime pie and jello shooters(bad, i know). i begged off the deviled eggs to my cousin cindy(love ya) and mac/cheese/tomatoes to my brother roger(love ya, too). i opted to order fried chicken from the local mega mart along with the rolls. i will post lots of pics and recipes over the next few days, so stay tuned.

it is hard to believe that my little fellow is getting ready to be four after coming seven weeks early and spending a month in the nicu.


happy birthday! i love you.

(look close here, you can see his shiner? he feel out of bed)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Travis!!

I hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY big man!

Love,
Ms. Brenda